An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join a professional team of Independent Financial Advisers in Essex that specialise in pensions, mortgages, investments, healthcare, life assurance, long term care, offshore investments and Estate tax planning. Based in Brentwood, Essex, the successful Paraplanner will work full time.
As a Paraplanner you will be dealing with the company’s new business clients, bespoke clients and existing clients. The successful Paraplanner’s core duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Completing financial fact finds and calculations
- Preparing and writing reports – producing relevant client paperwork
- Producing suitability letters and reports
- Providing a high level of technical support – dealing with complex queries and scenarios
- General administration around IFA tasks
The successful Paraplanner will have demonstrable experience in a similar financial role (good technical knowledge is more important than qualifications) and should have knowledge of products for pensions, investments and protection. Knowledge of SIPPs and SSASs would be advantageous. In addition, the successful Paraplanner will also have the following skills/experience:
- Excellent report writing skills
- A good understanding of compliance processes and issues
- Ability to recommend appropriate solutions and products
- Excellent IT and analytical skills
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and good time management
- Thorough attention to detail
- Cash flow modelling experience would be beneficial.
If you have a proven history in Paraplanning and/or finance and are interested in this exciting Paraplanner vacancy in Brentwood, Essex, please apply by submitting your CV along with cover letter that explains why you believe you are suitable for the Paraplanner position.